FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
If your question isn’t answered below, then please contact us.
- When and where do the tours start?
- Does the Pub Crawl meet at the same spot every night?
- Does one need to reserve a spot on the Pub Crawl?
- On which days does the Pub Crawl take place?
- Will it be hard or unsafe to get home from the Pub Crawl?
- What time do I need to show up for my tour?
- Are the tours wheelchair accessible?
- Is there a maximum number of people allowed on a tour?
- Is it possible to do two of your tours in one day?
- Are reservations required for the tours?
- What month do the tours start?
The Free walking tour, Versailles Garden Tour, and Ultimate Bike Tour all start at Place St. Michel by metro St. Michel. The New Paris Pub Crawl, and Montmartre District Tour both start at the Starbucks across the street from the Moulin Rouge by Metro Blanche. Please see individual tour pages for specific tour times.
Yes, the meeting spot is always the same; 9 pm in front of the Starbucks opposite the Moulin Rouge.
The Pub Crawl ends at a club on the Champs Élysées. If you have questions about getting home The Pub Crawl guides will give you detailed instructions on how to get back to certain parts of the city from the final Pub Crawl stop.
No, there is no maximum number of people for tours. There are always multiple guides to ensure that everyone can be accommodated (each group is split between the guides, with a maximum of 40 people per guide). If you are planning on joining the tour with a group larger than ten people, reservations are required so that we can be sure to have an appropriate number of guides at the tour starting point on the given day.
Absolutely! In fact many people choose to follow up the Free tour with the Montmartre tour in the same day.
Reservations for the free and select tours are not necessary, unless your group exceeds 10 people. For private tours, however, reservations are a must (although short notice tours are certainly possible). Please visit the ‘Private Tour’ page for more information.