Paris' Eiffel District Tour
This highly-popular tour has limited availability. Please prebook online to guarantee a place.
VIP Tower Entrance
The unrivaled urban beauty of Paris is a showcase of grand projects, glorious boulevards and iconic architecture. No other city in the world has as recognisable a monument as the Eiffel Tower and no trip to Paris is complete without visiting this fascinating building. The tower has starred in countless true tales of adventurers, inventors, conmen, national heroes and villains.
Built for the Great Exhibition and centenary of the French Revolution in 1889, the tower was only supposed to stand for 20 years. Critics hated it and tried to have it removed early and yet it survived to become the world’s tallest building for 41 years and win a place in the hearts of the Parisians.
This 3 hour exploration of the glamorous Rive Droit, the Right Bank of the Seine, puts the Eiffel Tower into its urban and historic context. We visit the parks and palaces on the banks of the Seine in a procession of beautifully framed views of the tower. The tour finishes directly at the tower to allow you to experience Paris in all its glory.
A great guided tour and a skip the line Eiffel Tower Tour including ticket to the second floor. Access to the summit is subject to weather permitting and SANDEMANs will not be held responsible for any closures made by the Eiffel Tower company (Société d’Exploitation de la Tour Eiffel).
As a group we do not enter any museums or other specific “sites” as this would lengthen the tour and disrupt the flow of information. The price of the tour does not include entrance into these sites. The only ticket included for this tour is for the Eiffel Tower.
The independent guides with whom we work have your best interests in mind; while the tour usually includes the sites & stories below and lasts on average 3 hours, your tour may vary depending on what your guide thinks is best for your group!
Visitors are not allowed to bring certain objects into spaces open to the public, i.e. items that, due to their destination or characteristics, present security risks to other people, equipment or the monument, and in particular:
- weapons and munitions,
- explosive, flammable or volatile substances,
- bladed weapons likely to be a danger to the safety of the public and employees,
- tools (cutters, screw drivers, pliers etc),
- items that are too heavy, bulky or repulsive,
- oversized luggage or bags,
- climbing or jumping gear (especially bungee jumping and parachutes), as well as publicity materials of any kind,
- child buggies/strollers that are not foldable,
- animals, excluding those required by disabled visitors,
- glass bottles, drink cans,
- an excessive amount of food or drink (determined by the agents).
On this tour we cover
- Eiffel Tower
- The Right Bank
- Place de la Concorde, Luxor Obelisk & Hôtel Crillon
- Pont de l’Alma
- Musée du Quai Branly
- Champs Élysées
- Grand & Petit Palais
- View of Les Invalides
- Banks of the Seine